Seniors: Still need FAFSA help?

UTHS has a representative from the Illinois Student Assistance Commission who is at UTHS every Thursday morning in the Counseling office from 8:30-12:00. She can assist students with creating a FSA ID and completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid; free money from the government for college). If you would like to meet with her, sign up in the Counseling office.