Reserve time in the library lab: Calendar sign up is in the Forms Library. You may sign up as needed. If you require the librarian to teach your class on an aspect of research, please e-mail to the librarian .
Reserve audio/ visual equipment: Send a request to the librarian for the type of equipment needed (overhead, video projector, laptop, etc.). Make sure you enter dates, periods needed, and classroom number.Because of their popularity, video cameras, digital cameras, and laptop computers are for overnight checkout only. Check with the library staff for availability and scheduling of this equipment at least one week in advance.
Reserve a collection of books : Send a request to the librarian for the type of books needed to be placed on a cart for in library use or classroom use. Make sure you enter dates, periods needed, and classroom number.
Reserve a Google ChromeCart: Sign up is in the Forms Library on the calendar. You may sign up as needed for an hour or a day.
Browse our DVD collection: Located in our library lab. The list of DVD titles is available online here.
Axis 360: A collection of eBooks + Audio books available for UTHS students and staff.
UTHS ESL Program : United Township High School’s ESL program website has information about various topics including, instruction and grading.
SCHOOL RELATED FINES
TEXTBOOKS + ITEMS
TEXTBOOK PROCEDURES, CURRENT PRICING, AND WORKBOOK INFORMATION.
- for non-textbook items us this form – School Item Fine Form
- for textbooks, use this form – Textbook Fine Form
- to find out prices for textbooks use this spreadsheet – Textbook Price List
- learn how to assess fines here – Assessing Textbook Fines
- How to start the year off with your textbooks (important!) – Start of Year procedure
- How to end the year smoothly with your textbooks (important!) –Year End procedure